I worked on this last week, but I guess I forgot to post. It was something I saw on a Facebook feed from a previous year. Someone had shared some 6-word stories and they were heartbreaking. Beautiful though, but amazing how they were able to portray so much with so little words. It’s such a great challenge though for creative writers.
Let’s see what you can come up with…here’s mine:
Seven 6-Word Stories
1. Brian said, “Goodbye.” Then he jumped.
2. Snowflakes danced around flower-covered headstones.
3. Black coffee drank up searing disappointments.
4. The advertisement read: need companion, non-violent.
5. Clutched hands trembled, the doctor spoke.
6. Tail wagged. The Vet said, “Ready?”
7. Birds chirped happily over rushing water.