Thank you to Dainelle Hunter for nominating me for the Liebster Award! It means a lot to me that you thought of me. 🙂 I hope this gives readers more of an insight into my writing and what this blog is about.
The rules are as follows:
1: Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
2: Make a blog post telling 11 facts about you.
3: Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
4: Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate.
5: Nominate 11 new bloggers (those who have less than 200 followers) by commenting in one of their blog posts.
11 Facts About Me:
~I only write with one with kind of pen. (Gel pen, black ink, pilot G-2 07.)
~I hate memes where the sentences are deliberately spelled wrong, drives me nuts! (Like: ‘he’s doin me a hurtin’….grrrraaggh)
~I love libraries and books stores.
~I am a tea drinker, love tea.
~I love being outdoors; the trees, the quietness.
~I have an obsession with nicknames. A lot of my characters have nicknames. I think its interesting how people/characters are much more than the names they are given, and the ones they’ve grown into.
~I am a dog person. I like cats, too. But if I were to have one pet it’d be a golden retriever, lab, or a mix.
~My favorite color is now purple. (It used to be blue but my grandma passed recently and that was also her color.)
~I own about five different Star Wars t-shirts.
Answering 11 Questions for being Nominated:
1. Why did you start blogging?
- I started blogging to get myself to write an least something a day. I wasn’t writing anymore and it worried me. I would go weeks without writing anything. I started blogging just to get back into writing.
2. What do you love/ hate about blogging?
- I love how freeing blogging is. It really is like writing in a diary, you can feel free to be yourself and that’s that. I hate that I don’t have the time to write daily or more quality posts.
3.What is your philosophy?
- I’d say…Live life to the fullest, no regrets.
4.What career are you pursuing/ What is your occupation and why?
- I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up. Ideally a writer, who actually makes money. 😛 Right now I’m in data entry.
5.Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Hopefully published! And working on other projects.
6.Who is your favorite fictional character?
- I’ve always loved Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. He is supposed to be the bad guy, but by the end of the show you can’t help but love him. He’s so pathetic and amusing.
7. What is your favorite movie?
- I have a lot. Inception, Star Wars (of course), Princess Bride, Guardians of the Galaxy are probably the top faves though.
8.What is your favorite book/ quote?
- I am a big fan of Maggie Steifvater. All of her words are great. But I really loved this one from The Dream Theives:
“There are three kinds of secrets. One is the sort everyone knows about, the sort you need at least two people for. One to keep it. One to never know. The second is a harder kind of secret: one you keep from yourself. Every day, thousands of confessions are kept from their would-be confessors, none of these people knowing that their never-admitted secrets all boil down to the same three words: I am afraid.”
9. What is your zodiac sign?
10. What is your biggest fear?
- Fear of failure is a big one for me.
11. Describe the strangest dream you’ve ever had.
- I had a dream I was a dolphin once. I was leaping in and out of waves, it was so much fun and exhilarating…and then I woke up.
Questions for Nominees:
- What is your favorite book of all time?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your biggest fear?
- If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?
- What is your favorite kind of food?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your favorite thing to do during the Summer?
- What is your Zodiac sign?
- Do you believe in the supernatural? (Vampires, werewolves, ghosts?)
- Describe your strangest dream.
- What would you say is the best thing about you?
And that’s that! I can’t wait to read what you guys come up with!
Hope everyone has a great weekend! 🙂