Last night, I was thinking about making Friday a special post day. In which you guys would look forward to something recurring – either a continuing story, or a movie review, or a book review, or…something. I’m a big foodie, maybe I’ll post a picture of my lunch or something. (You think I jest? Just wait. 😉 )
Here’s some ideas…feel free to chime in with your own of course:
- A recurring story, each Friday we will see a new chapter, or new piece of that story. (I’m thinking short story length when it is done, not novel length. Maybe 20 pages or so.)
- A poem.
- Book review.
- Movie review.
- TV Show review
- Pictures…of something pretty?
- Writing prompts/ story inspiration
- Food; either something new I’ve tried, or some of my favorites
- A list of anything; probably in article format. Like 10 favorite places in the world, etc…
**Did you know: Charles Dickens Great Expectations was published first in serial form in Dickens’s weekly periodical All Year Round, from December 1860 to August 1861. (Wikipedia).
Well what do you guys think? Here’s your chance to weigh in!
I do like the idea of a continuing story…but let me know what you want to see, though, and I hope everyone has a great weekend!